Millions of meters of drainage systems have been laid with our products. With this enormous surface area, we not only have an influence on design but also bear a high degree of responsibility for the living spaces that surround us. We set the tone where surface drainage is an issue and offer solutions for people and the environment with creative ideas.
The Oval Grip design is our design classic. The premium look emphasizes the quality of the product. A shape that not only shows off its aesthetic advantages but also convinces with functionality.
Functional aesthetics combines the ANRIN quality standard with our design claim. For us, design means more than just designing the appearance of a product: “The details are not the details, they make the design” (Charles Eames).
Thus, the grate is a product that, beyond its pure function, also has its meaning as a design object. We satisfy the human need for aesthetics by designing our grates with great effort, creating a synergy between function, material, form, color and feel.
In this process, we address the following questions:
- How do we design a grate that retains leaves, dirt and other objects while allowing the largest possible volume of water to drain?
- How can we design surfaces that are easy to be walked on no matter the footwear?
- How does the grate fit into the environment?
- Which material fits better in a metropolis with high-rise buildings and which one in the driveway of a residential house?
- Where is elegant stainless steel best used; where would rustic cast iron set accents, and which spaces are suited for modern high-quality plastic?
- How can a compact drain design ensure the highest possible drainage capacity?
- How can odors be retained without disrupting water flow and hindering the selfcleaning effect?
- How can pipe connections be hydraulically optimised?
- Can physics influence the design and optimise functionality?
The following applies: If you do not design solutions, you leave the future to chance.
Design and draft are much more than decoration because form influences function. That‘s why we question the impact of every aspect of design. Design, drafting and innovation are constant drivers for us, through which we constantly put all details to the test.
ANRIN grate and drain designs have character.
The look and feel of the surface textures are unique: they create a new user experience that puts the value of drainage systems in a new light. Whether plastic, cast iron or stainless steel - all materials have their individual advantages when it comes to creating a visually appealing surface. Thus, ANRIN design products stand for the feel-good factor when designing one‘s individual environment. We pay attention to the different requirements of architects, construction companies, urban planners as well as garden and landscape designers with individual and comprehensive support – before the planning, design and production phase.
Design is the decisive factor in choosing the right drainage system – we supply the right technology for every requirement and ensure flawless functionality. It goes without saying that our products can cope with high loads and enormous amounts of water. ANRIN stands for design, quality, innovation and long-term cooperation based on partnership.
Our products reflect the values we live by.
For us, LEADING WATER means developing top-notch products that set new standards in terms of design, functionality, technology and materials.